Friday, January 27, 2012

What's in a blog?

Why start a blog? With all the things I need to do, all the things I already do, and all the things I never will have time to do, why add this to the list? My answer is simple...an outlet. I need somewhere to put my thoughts, fears, insights, and accomplishments. A place to set goals and live up to achieving them. Plus, once I have followers, I'll have some degree of accountability, which I need.

So, there you have it. I'll be blogging my life for people (and myself) whether anyone ever cares or reads it or not. It'll still be out there in cyberspace pushing me, waiting for me, and, possibly even, condemning me. Time will tell...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember Thumper's Mom: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!